1. Customer cars are kept, stored, driven and road tested at customer’s own risk and responsibility.
2. our risk and responsibility ceases as soon as the vehicle is delivered to the owner.
3. We do not claim responsibility for damage or malfunction of any original equipment by manufacturer (OEM parts on you vehicle) as a result of installation of parts supplied by us.
4. We are not responsible for the use of parts that are not street legal. It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that all traffic rules are followed under all circumstances.
5. Payment Policy
-All payments to be made by Cash / Pay Order / Demand Draft / Bank Transfer.
-All payments should be made payable to 'Viper Performance'.
-100% Payment is required against all approved estimates and special order parts.
6. Vehicle Delivery. Products / cars shall be delivered on receipt of 100% payment only. For cheque payments, the product / car shall be delivered upon realization of cheque.
7. Personal &/or Financial Details.
If you choose to purchase a product from us, we will collect your personally identifiable information, such as your name, e-mail address, billing postal address, shipping postal address, telephone number for our records.
8. Domestic Shipping Policy.Most orders for parts in stock are shipped within 24 hours.Custom products are made to order and may require additional delivery time.Some of our orders are sent from multiple locations and may require that we ship items from the same order in more than one box.All shipping charges are based on the total weight of your order and you will only be charged one low delivery price.We do our best to get your order to you as quickly and safely as possible.Note:
Please verify your shipping address before you submit your order to ensure the quickest possible delivery.
9. Warranty Policy.Products once sold will remain under warranty for a period of 1 year from the date of delivery.We do not guarantee an immediate replacement.Viper Performance guarantees the quality of the products sold. If you have received a defective product, please review the manufacturer information included with your new product. If you wish to return it, please contact us.
10. Wholesale Customers.
In addition to serving retail customers, Viper Performance provides personalized service, product line expertise, warranty/replacement and low prices to dealers across the country and around the world. If you are seeking a reliable resource to supply products on a wholesale basis, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (0091) 98214 21948 We look forward to talking to you about our Wholesale program
Viper Performance urges you to drive carefully, respect fellow drivers, & follow all rules, regulations & laws of your country. Some performance upgrades may not be street legal & may only be used on racetracks or under controlled circumstances.