2. our risk and responsibility ceases as soon as the vehicle is delivered to the owner.
The Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third-parties and automatically through the Viper performance india Website
Account and Profile Information: When you submit a form on the Viper performance india Website, we collect your name, contact information (including your telephone number), and other information you provide, such as topics that you know about or find interesting.
Your Content: We collect and store the information that you submit on the Viper performance india Website. Your information is not publicly viewable on the Viper performance india Website, and will not be indexed by search engines nor republished elsewhere on the Internet.
Communications. Your contact information will be used to communicate with you (via e-mail, phone, text message, through the Viper performance india Website or otherwise). When you communicate with us (via email, phone, text message, through the Viper performance india Website or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication. By disclosing your contact information to Viper performance india, you consent to our use of your contact information to communicate with you.
8. Domestic Shipping Policy.Most orders for parts in stock are shipped within 24 hours.Custom products are made to order and may require additional delivery time.Some of our orders are sent from multiple locations and may require that we ship items from the same order in more than one box.All shipping charges are based on the total weight of your order and you will only be charged one low delivery price.We do our best to get your order to you as quickly and safely as possible.Note:
Please verify your shipping address before you submit your order to ensure the quickest possible delivery.
9. Warranty Policy.Products once sold will remain under warranty for a period of 1 year from the date of delivery.We do not guarantee an immediate replacement.Viper Performance guarantees the quality of the products sold. If you have received a defective product, please review the manufacturer information included with your new product. If you wish to return it, please contact us.
10. Wholesale Customers.
In addition to serving retail customers, Viper Performance provides personalized service, product line expertise, warranty/replacement and low prices to dealers across the country and around the world. If you are seeking a reliable resource to supply products on a wholesale basis, please email us email@example.com or call us on (0091) 98214 21948 We look forward to talking to you about our Wholesale program
Engagement. We collect browsing information – such as IP address and location, date and time stamp, user agent, Viper performance india cookie ID (if applicable), URL, unique advertising or content identifiers (if applicable) and time zone, and other information about user activities on the Viper performance india Website.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal data– such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes.
Viper performance india uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
· Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer on the Viper performance india Website communicate with you about your use of the Viper performance india Website respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
· Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you in the Viper performance india Website to suggest followers and content, offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Viper performance india Website.
· Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
· Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Viper performance india Website to evaluate and improve the Viper performance india Website and to develop new products and services.
· Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers.
Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
Legally Required. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of Viper performance india, its users, or others.
Your Information and Activity. Your information and certain associated activity information is not available to other users of the Viper performance india Website and cannot be viewed publicly. Your Content cannot be indexed by search engines.
Anonymized and Aggregated Data. We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking
· Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites. They allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through and use the Viper performance india Website.
· Pixels, web beacons, clear GIFs. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track the online movements of users of the Viper performance india Website. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
· Analytics Tools. We may use internal and third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
Do-Not-Track Signals. Please note we do not change system behavior within the Viper performance india Website in response to browser requests not to be tracked. You may, however, disable certain tracking by third-parties.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. Viper performance india has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using the Viper performance india Website on a shared or unsecured device.
Access and Amend Your Information
You may update or correct your information at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emails, Text Messages and Communications. When you submit information on the Viper performance india Website, as part of the service, you will receive the Viper performance india newsletter containing content that we believe may match your interests. As permitted by law, you are also opting to receive other emails and text messages from us that may be of interest to you as a user of the Viper performance india Website. You can manage your email, text messages and notice preferences by clicking on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all our emails or by emailing email@example.com, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from us. If you opt-out of receiving emails and text messages about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you transactional e-mails and text messages about any services you have requested or received from us.
Deleted or Deactivated Account. If you want to remove the information you have submitted, that we have stored and gathered regarding your usage of the Viper performance india Website, email firstname.lastname@example.org. One deleted, your information cannot be retrieved.
Transferring Your Data
Viper performance india is headquartered in the India, and has operations, entities and service providers in the India and throughout the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including the India) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it, including through appropriate written data processing terms and/or data transfer agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 (or under the age of 14 for anyone living in Spain or South Korea or under the age of 18 for anyone living in India) or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information.
Links to Other Websites
Your India Privacy Rights
If an individual in India deletes or deactivates their account, then their personal information will be deleted as per requirements under applicable law.
While transferring personal information collected from individuals in India, we will ensure that it is transferred to entities that offer at least the same levels of data protection as adhered to by us.
Attn: Data Protection OfficerGround Floor, Shirin Manzil Wodehouse Rd, Cuffe Parade Mumbai 400005 Maharashtra